Monday, April 21, 2008

Spring Massive (Breckenridge, CO)

I delegated Saturday (4/19/08) as my "day off" from doing anything active or work related and spent the day at Spring Massive (the end-of-the-ski-season blowout) in Breckenridge, CO. On Saturday, the "Johnny O Band" and "Robert Randolph and The Family Band" played free on Ridge Street (a few blocks from Main Street). Good way to waste a day! Sunshine, beer, whiskey, and good food! I ran into many people I knew up there--including Charlie Grumbine, Ai Lee Kuan, Jesus Jimenez, John Glisson, and Eric McLeod.

Me, Charles Suh, and some Coors Light Beer Chicks (we did shots with them at "Downstairs at Eric's" before we went to the concert):


At the end of the day, I handed the keys off to Charles and had him drive me home. After recovering from passing out in the car on the way home, we stopped at Meadow Muffins in Old Colorado City for a burger and beer (and McDonald's afterwards for ice cream):

1 comment:

Jes said...

Those bands pale in comparison to last night's open mic performers!! :)